50 super optimized square meters

In a future life when I have loads of money, I will have a pied-à-terre like this one in Stockholm. Super optimized, the flat contains one b...

In a future life when I have loads of money, I will have a pied-à-terre like this one in Stockholm. Super optimized, the flat contains one bedroom and two sleeping lofts, a reasonably sized kitchen and living room plus built-in storage, and all this on only 50 sqm (for once I have even included the floor plan below). Perfect for meeting up with friends and family for a weekend! On top of that, it's located on Söder, my favourite area in Stockholm. For sale here.
I can't wait for my future life to begin :)

Dans une vie future quand j'aurai des tonnes d'argent, j'aurai un pied-à-terre comme celui-ci à Stockholm. Hyper optimisé, l'appartement comprend une chambre plus deux couchages en mezzanine, une cuisine et un salon de taille tout à fait correcte et aussi des rangements intégrés, le tout sur seulement 50 m2 (pour une fois, j'ai même inclus le plan ci-dessous). Parfait pour se retrouver entre amis ou en famille le temps d'un weekend! De plus, il est situé à Söder, mon quartier préféré à Stockholm. En vente ici.
J'ai hâte que ma vie future commence :)

Source ESNY

You Might Also Like

3 commentaires

Follow Us @soratemplates